ConditionsTerms of trade SCANDIBULL
Before making a purchase, please read the rules Online Store SCANDIBULL, which is valid from 1 June 2018.
General provisionsPrices of products
- All prices in the Online Store SCANDIBULL are expressed in SEK & DKK and are gross prices
- The price shown on the product does not include delivery costs
- The buyer is the total value of the contract (price of the ordered goods + shipping)
- The total value of the contract appears in the Online Store SCANDIBUL after all the steps of the procurement process,
- Online Store SCANDIBULL reserves the right to keep the changes in prices of goods on offer and carry out and remove all kinds of promotional and sales
- Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance by the customer of regulations and rules applicable to the sale of the Online Store SCANDIBULL
- Orders made by filling the purchase form available on the website of the store, correctly indicating the required data
- The customer places an order, consent to the processing of personal data for purposes related to the execution of the order
- Fill in and send the order form by the customer is making an offer to purchase, and the confirmation of the order by the shop (e-mail) is the moment of conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement.
- Making orders and delivery of goods through the Online Store SCANDIBULL, it is important for the territory selected countries around the world the world.
- Owner of Online Store SCANDIBULL reserves the right to refuse orders raising doubts as to the credibility of the customer.
- In the absence of effect on the account for the purchased goods within seven working days from the date of purchase order will be canceled
- Orders can be placed in the shop 7 days a week, 24 hours a day in the manner specified in Part III
- Staff store is open Monday to Friday 10.00-18.00
- Depending on the number and weight of the ordered products, the chosen form of payment, delivery area, and your own preferences in online SCANDIBULL are possible following forms of delivery:
- Priority Registered Letter-Order is delivered via the National Post is carried out on Denmark and Sweden territory.
Proofs of purchase
- Performance of the contract is up to 14 working days after the registration payment on the bank account or PayPal account.
- Ordered items will be delivered via the National Post to the address indicated on the order form selected by the customer the way, the delay resulting from the activities of the National Post is not charged in any way Online Store SCANDIBULL
- Every purchased products invoice is issued.
- Online Store SCANDIBULL is not a VAT payer.
Returns and goods exchange
- If, after receipt of the goods (not later than 14 days after receipt) client finds technical defects or damage during delivery, should, after contact with the seller to send it to the Online Store SCANDIBULL. The costs associated with returning the goods advertised borne by the customer. To returned goods must be accompanied by confirmation of purchase and a note on the reasons for the complaint. All complaints are dealt with within 14 working days of receipt. Goods damaged will be repaired, and if unable to repair will be replaced by another, full blown and returned at the expense of the store, and if it is impossible (for example, due to exhaustion of inventory), shop the buyer will pay the equivalent price of the product or offer a different product.
- In the case of unjustified complaints or damage to the Customer's fault, all the costs of the claim paid by the customer, the costs associated with returning the product.
- Online Store SCANDIBULL does not accept returns of goods shipped COD on the cost of the store.
- Provided that in case of loss sent by the Customer shipment of returned goods Online Shop SCANDIBULL does not assume any responsibility for the goods. In such cases, complaints must be made to the carrier delivery.
- Individual settings for the computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display information about the goods (eg. Color) can not be the basis for the complaint.
Exchange of goods
- The right of withdrawal applies only to the customer who is a consumer.
- Within 14 days of delivery of the ordered goods, the customer has the right to its return without giving reasons by submitting a statement to the seller in writing. Returned in this mode, the merchandise will be accepted only if they are sent back with the label intact and proof of purchase, and the product will be intact and will not be wearing any traces of use.
- Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the sales contract, the customer will return all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery corresponding the cheapest offered by the Online Store SCANDIBULL mode of delivery, if applicable. Refund payments will be made using the same method of payment, which used the customer unless the customer explicitly agrees to a different way of return, which is not binding for him any costs.
- Goods returned under the above procedure should be sent to the address of the Online Store SCANDIBULL:(Marcin Obszański, Chopina 14A/1, 72-600 Świnoujście, Poland) at the expense of the buyer. For the return shipment must be accompanied by your personal data, a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number, which will be refunded the value of the product including the cheapest offered by the Online SCANDIBULL mode of delivery within 14 days of receipt of the returned product.
- Shipments COD will not be received by the Online Store SCANDIBULL.
- Provided that in case of loss sent by the Customer shipment of returned goods Online Store SCANDIBULL does not assume any responsibility for the goods. In such cases, complaints must be made to the carrier delivery.
- In Online Store SCANDIBULL exchange of goods based on the reimbursement of selected articles and make your next order.
- Goods returned under the above procedure should be sent to the address of the Online Store SCANDIBULL:(Marcin Obszański, Chopina 14A/1, 72-600 Świnoujście, Poland) at the expense of the buyer. For the return shipment must be accompanied by your personal data, a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number, which will be refunded the value of the product in the shipping corresponding cheapest offered by the Online Store SCANDIBULL mode of delivery within 14 days of receipt of the returned product.
- Returned in this mode, the merchandise will be accepted only if they are sent back with the label intact and proof of purchase, and the product will be intact and will not be wearing any traces of use.
- Then make your next order.
Processing of personal data
Protection of personal data
- The Data Controller is Online Store SCANDIBULL
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of orders placed in the Online Store SCANDIBULL, payment by PayPal, consider any complaints and to provide electronic services in the conduct of the account of the person using the Online Store SCANDIBULL, and the expression of additional consent, also for the transmission of information trade electronically.
- Any person who provides their personal data in the Online Store SCANDIBULL shall have the right of access to their content and correct them. Data submission is voluntary, but necessary for purposes related to the use of this Online Store SCANDIBULL.
- Personal information shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law in order to implement the agreements concluded via the Online Store SCANDIBULL.
- Every person who provides his personal data in the Online Store SCANDIBULL has the right to access the data and the right to request their rectification, deletion and limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing of personal data. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the personal data administrator. Contact details are indicated above. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- Protection of personal data in the Online Store SCANDIBULL is a very important, therefore, guarantees the confidentiality of any personal information provided.
- In order to protect the persons benefiting from the Online Store SCANDIBULL uses SSL protocol
- In order to ensure the security of personal data protection, persons benefiting from online store SCANDIBULL are obliged to protect the login and password used to log in to the Online Store SCANDIBULL. Persons accessing the Online Store SCANDIBULL bear the responsibility for providing third party login and password used to log in to the Online Store SCANDIBULL.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- Cookies to track the frequency of page views and page navigation. These are small text files stored by browsers on desktop computers and mobile devices. Some of them are stored in the terminal equipment until the session ends. These files are "session cookies" that after the session is deleted from the hard disk. There are also cookies, which remain in the memory of the terminal device enabling recognition during the next visit to the Online Store (these are called. "Permanent cookies"). The person using this Online Store can be removed at any time if your browser supports it.
- Peaks cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Lets adding products to the cart and the cart's management sessions purchasing
- Recognition next visit the site, to keep his preferred settings in the basket (method of payment, etc.)
- Personalization of the page, the language settings
- To better adapt to the needs of the user.
- Online Store SCANDIBULL uses:
- files "Session cookies" do not remain on the device end of the person using the service Online Store SCANDIBULL. When you leave the session, they are automatically deleted. Thanks to the information contained therein Online Store SCANDIBULL can analyze information about the behavior of people on the site and site structure. This allows for continuous optimization of service Online Store SCANDIBULL it is personalization and usability improvements.
- files Cookie "permanent" is stored for the time specified in the parameters file, if earlier a person using the service Online Store SCANDIBULL does not remove them automatically, and after that time are automatically cleared. Removing cookie "permanent" is possible, provided that the browser used by a person using the service Online Store SCANDIBULL makes it possible.
- The store reserves the right to change the terms of sale specified in these Regulations. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Sale apply from the date of publication on the http://scandibull.eu
Regulations in force since 01.06.2018